It seems today’s world is upside down. Why is there so much war, poverty and grief? And why is my life in turmoil? Can I make life different for my kids? Is there really a God who cares?
If you’ve asked yourself some of these questions, then you’re not alone! We invite you to explore the answers to these questions and more below.
“How do I deal with this hurt in my marriage and family?”
Tired of the trendy? Longing for ancient wisdom about raising children? Searching for time-tested counsel in building a marriage? Hear the messages from the series entitled, “What Shall We Teach Our Children About Marriage?”
- Purpose: The Tragedy of Accidental Marriage
- Gratitude: The Joy of a Grace-Based Marriage
- Priority: How Gay Theology Dumbs-Down Marriage
- Honor: Why Trust is a Prerequisite for Marriage
- Faith: The Foundation of Spiritual Compatibility
- Generosity: The Overlooked Essential of Financial Compatibility
- Fidelity: The Power of the Promise
Fidelity: The Power of the Promise
Click any of the questions below to discover some amazing answers:
- “Why Can’t Christians agree on Revelation?”
- Who is Jesus Really? “Jonathan Edwards’ Jesus: The Original”
- Why Am I Here? “Trust God: The Final Step to Discovering Your Calling”
- “Can We Trust What the Bible Says About Jesus?”
- Why do bad things happen? “Joseph and his Brothers: God Intended it for Good”
- How Can There be “Heaven and Hope at Funerals”?
- Is there such a thing as a just war? “Can Christians Fight? Just War Theory”